Lean Change Management
A Lean-Agile approach to dealing with change and uncertainty in transformations
We are experiencing an extraordinarily high rate of change in our lives and workplaces. Organisations need to learn to adapt and respond rapidly to these changes to support their teams and thrive in these ever-changing times. Lean Change Management is a feedback-driven approach to change management inspired by the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Change Management, and Design Thinking.
What You Get
- An electronic copy of Lean Change Management book
- Access to the Lean Change Agent Network
- Lean Change Management workbook
- Inclusion to the Happy Melly Ecosystem
- A lifetime of connections with over 2000 people who have attended these workshops (as of Dec 2017)
International certification and digital credentials from Lean Change Management
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to respond to change
- How to modernise your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organisational Development and Change Management to develop your own contextual change framework
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, Perspective Mapping and more.
- What is Lean Change Management
- Agile and Change Management
- The Change Agent
- Lean Change Management Cycle
- How People Experience Change
- How to Create Alignment for Change
- How to Design Change Experiments
- How to Architect your own change framework
Who Should Attend
- Change Managers
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Organisational Coaches
- Anyone involved or interested in change
In Person - 2 full days
Live online - 4 half days
How long is the course?
For in class face to face training, the course is two full days. We start at 8:30 a.m. and finish at 4:30 p.m. Our live online training runs over 4 days from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
How big is a class?
The maximum number of delegates is 25. It allows for focused learning and in-depth discussions.
How have you prepared your training rooms in light of COVID-19?
Can this course be done virtually?
Yes, we have virtual options available. Please refer to the location of the course to find available virtual and classroom dates.
Does the course include certification?
A certificate of attendance will be sent to you upon completion of the course.
Is this certification internationally recognized?
Yes. The certificate is issued by Lean Change Management based in North America.
Is there an exam?
There is no exam, but you will receive a certificate of attendance. This is a highly interactive, practical course focused on building new skills.
Does price include VAT?
Yes. The price includes Value Added Tax. The price you see on the website is the price you will pay.
How can I pay?
You can pay via EFT or credit card. After you register and make your reservation, you will receive a quote/invoice with the banking details and credit card link.
Can my company pay for my training?
Absolutely. Connect us with your HR or Learning and Development department. If you see your company name in our “clients” section, it is excellent news – Think Agile is on your approved vendor list.
You can cancel or reschedule for free up to 10 days before the course. After that, an additional R1500 fee is applicable. The reason is simple – we have already incurred costs (advertising, catering, venue hire). Also, you might be taking a spot from someone else.