The Agile Team Facilitator
Learn core facilitation skills to help your Agile teams collaborate, achieve true empowerment, and own their actions and decisions
An Agile Team Facilitator helps their Agile team identify common objectives and offers processes to help them achieve them. All the while, remaining neutral. They embrace an Agile mindset in their daily interactions to foster collaboration and healthy self-organisation within their team.
If you need to facilitate sessions to help teams innovate, invent, analyse, come up with solutions, ideate, solve problems and retain information, then this is the course for you!
Certificate of attendance
- Learn how to apply an Agile facilitation mindset
- Learn to prepare for, conduct and close facilitated sessions
- Understand how to create a collaborative space
- Learn how to facilitate full participation, even when dysfunctions and conflict are present
- Learn how to have collaborative conversations
- Create powerful visual metaphors
- Practice, practice, practice
- Characteristics of a Great Agile Facilitator
- The Agile Facilitation Mindset
- Opening, preparing and conducting facilitated sessions
- Facilitation listening techniques
- Creative reframing
- Dealing with dysfunction and conflict
- Basic elements of visual thinking
- Lines and arrows
- Expressions and emotion
- Containers and frames
- Colour and shading
- Create a visual library for use in facilitation
How long is the course?
The course is one full day. We start at 8:30 a.m. and finish at 4:30 p.m.
How big is a class?
The maximum number of delegates is 25. It allows for focused learning and in-depth discussions.
How have you prepared your training rooms in light of COVID-19?
Can this course be done virtually?
Yes, we have virtual options available. Please refer to the location of the course to find available virtual and classroom dates.
Does the course include certification?
A certificate of attendance will be sent to you upon completion of the course.
Is this certification internationally recognized?
No. This course is not associated with any international certification body, but it counts as a module towards Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) from Scrum Alliance.
Is there an exam?
There is no exam, but you will receive a certificate of attendance. This is a highly interactive, practical course focused on building new skills.
Does price include VAT?
Yes. The price includes Value Added Tax. The price you see on the website is the price you will pay.
How can I pay?
You can pay via EFT or credit card. After you register and make your reservation, you will receive a quote/invoice with the banking details and credit card link.
Can my company pay for my training?
Absolutely. Connect us with your HR or Learning and Development department. If you see your company name in our “clients” section, it is excellent news – Think Agile is on your approved vendor list.
Can I cancel my booking?
You can cancel or reschedule for free up to 10 days before the course. After that, an additional R1500 fee is applicable. The reason is simple – we have already incurred costs (advertising, catering, venue hire). Also, you might be taking a spot from someone else.